Annual dues statements will be sent out in the fall for the following calendar year – January thru December.
Dues must be paid in full by December 31st, after which failure to remit dues will result in lapse of membership and loss of membership privileges.
A member whose membership has lapsed for nonpayment of dues and who seeks reinstatement shall be required to pay dues for the current year in which reinstatement is sought. If membership reinstatement is requested less than one year after lapse of membership, the renewing member will be asked to update his/her information. If reinstatement is requested more than one year after lapse of membership for failure to pay dues, the applicant will be required to complete a new membership application.
- Annual Dues statements are sent out via email in September – Hard copies can be sent as requested after initial emailing.
- Deadline for Annual Dues: December 31 – with no grace period
- Statements and Reminders to include the dues payment policy
- Dues are pro-rated on a monthly basis for new members
Membership Categories and fees are:
- Active (U.S.) $350
- Active (Canadian) $150 without paying IPNA dues ~ $125 with IPNA dues payment
- Associate $150 ~ residing outside the U.S.
- Affiliate $35 ~ those other than physicians or faculty members at institutions of higher learning, who are professionally involved with pediatric kidney disease issues—dieticians, pharmacists, nurses, social workers, etc.
- Emeritus $0
- Trainee $0
Members must be in good standing in order to submit or sponsor abstracts submitted to the ASPN/PAS annual meeting, to submit individuals for membership, and to review abstracts.
Graduating Fellows Fees:
Newly graduated fellows will be given complimentary active membership for the remainder of the dues year ending December 31. Further, they will receive a 50% discount on regular membership rates during the first year post-training and a 25% discount during their second year post-training.